Continuing on from the previous two highly successful competitions, that saw winners bag themselves the chance to meet their heros, Honda and Milestone are once again offering fans the chance to win big at the MXGP of The Netherlands (9-10 September) simply by playing the brand new MXGP3 – The Official Motocross Videogame.
On top of that, if the selected winner gets themselves to Assen, they and a guest will also be treated to a VIP weekend thanks to Honda including paddock passes, behind-the-scenes tours, hospitality and meet and greets with Tim Gajser and Evgeny Bobryshev in the ultimate virtual-to-reality experience.
To take part, game players must race the man-made Assen track as Tim Gajser, Evgeny Bobryshev or another Honda rider and be first across the finish line at the chequered flag. The player must then take an in-game screengrab and share it on social media with @HondaProRacing on Facebook (ensuring the post is set to public) and @HondaRacingCRF on Twitter, using the hashtag #MXGP3.
The challenge closes on Monday 4th September and the winner will be chosen at random and announced on [Tuesday 5th September at 17:00], but with unlimited entries players can enter as many times as they desire.
MXGP3 – The Official Motocross Videogame is available now in digital and physical stores on Playstation®4 and Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system, and on Windows PC®/STEAM™. The game offers a dynamic, enjoyable gaming experience thanks to a series of innovative graphics, physics and audio introduced by the new Unreal® Engine 4, which takes games experience to a new level.
MXGP is the FIM Motocross World Championship; the leading global motocross race series in taking grands prix across Europe, America and Asia. Honda are the reigning Manufacturer and Rider World Champions with the works Team HRC and Tim Gajser, riding the Honda CRF450RW.
Terms of Conditions of Entry:
- Players must tag in @HondaProRacing on Facebook (ensuring the post is set to public) and @HondaRacingCRF and #MXGP3 for their entry to be eligible
- Players can enter as many times as they like but no entries will be considered after 4th September at 11:59pm
- Players will only be considered when playing as Tim Gajser, Evgeny Bobryshev or another Honda rider aboard the Honda CRF machine
- One (1) winner will be chosen at random after the closing entry date and announced on Tuesday 5th September at 17:00 on HondaProRacing and @HondaRacingCRF
- Winner will be mailed their clothing prize within one month of competition close
- Entrants must make their post ‘public’ to be considered for entry
- Winner will be responsible for their own transport/accommodation if they wish to attend the MXGP race weekend
- Per above, Winner will be given two entry and paddock passes for the selected MXGP weekend only for them and one (1) guest
- Prize has no cash value and is not replaceable or changeable