After the success of the first MXGP3 competition ran in the lead up to the MXGP of Czech Republic, Milestone and Honda have teamed up again for the MXGP of Lommel on the 5th and 6th August. Honda and MXGP fans will be able to bag themselves some Honda Fox merchandise simply by demonstrating their gaming skills on the new MXGP3 – The Official Motocross Videogame.
On top of that, if the selected winner gets themselves to Lommel, they and a guest will also be treated to a VIP weekend thanks to Honda including paddock passes, behind-the-scenes tours, hospitality and meet and greets with Tim Gajser and Evgeny Bobryshev in the ultimate virtual-to-reality experience.
To take part, game players must race as either Tim Gajser, Evgeny Bobryshev or another Honda rider and finish in second place or higher at the Lommel track, replicating Gajser’s result in the first race there last year in his World Championship-winning season. The player must then take an in-game screengrab and share it on social with @HondaProRacing on Facebook and @HondaRacingCRF on Twitter, using the hashtag #MXGP3.
The challenge closes on Tuesday 2nd August and the winner will be chosen at random and announced on Tuesday 2nd August at 17:30pm (GMT) but with unlimited entries, players can enter as many times as they desire.
MXGP3 – The Official Motocross Videogame is available from 30th of May in digital and physical stores on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system, and on Windows PC®/STEAM™. The game offers a dynamic, enjoyable gaming experience thanks to a series of innovative graphics, physics and audio introduced by the new Unreal® Engine 4 which takes game experience to a new level.
MXGP is the FIM Motocross World Championship; the leading global motocross race series taking in grands prix across Europe, America and Asia. Honda are the reigning Manufacturer and Rider World Champions with the works Team HRC and Tim Gajser, riding the Honda CRF450RW.
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
1) Players must tag in @Hondaproracing on Facebook and @HondaRacingCRF and #MXGP3 for their entry to be eligible
2) Players can enter as many times as they like but no entries will be considered after 2nd August 2017 at 06h00 (CET)
3) Players will only be considered when playing as Tim Gajser, Evgeny Bobryshev or another Honda rider aboard the Honda CRF machine
4) One (1) winner will be chosen at random after the closing entry date and announced on Tuesday 2nd August at 17:30 CET on HondaProRacing and @HondaRacingCRF
5) Winner will be mailed their clothing prize within one month of competition close.
6) Entrants must make their post ‘public’ to be considered for entry.